Gala & Silent Auction September 16
($190 General + $5 Service Charge /
$420 VIP + $10 Service Charge)
This year the Gala will be held at The Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers. The formal event will take place from 7pm-11pm. There will be chef stations sponsored by different German Restaurants, butcher shops and caterers in the metropolitan area. Each station will be offering tastings of their personal specialties. A seated dinner and an open bar is also included. The Gala will also include a silent auction. Music will be provided by Die Spitzbuam.
Service fee for Gala Ticket is waived if paid by check. Contact RSVP@GermanParadeNYC.org to pay by check.
Grandstand Tickets September 17
($15 + $1 Service Charge)
View this year’s Steuben Parade from the best spots available, on our bleachers, with full view of the entertainment area.
NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEE YOU AT THE PARADE.
Oktoberfest Tickets September 17
($25 + $5 Service Charge)
VIP Oktoberfest Tickets
($130 + $6 Service Charge)
Don’t miss New York’s greatest Oktoberfest… Entertainment on the big stage includes “Spitze” and “The Polka Brothers”. Many German groups from the Parade will also perform. Other highlights include the US Championship in Masskrugstemmen, presented by Hofbräu as well as a variety of German food, beer and wine.
VIP Tickets include admission, unlimited beer & wine, special food menu all afternoon and special seating at beer garden.
CHILDREN 5 YEARS OF AGE AND UNDER DO NOT NEED A TICKET TO THE OKTOBERFEST.
Please note that the tickets are sold directly from Summer Stage and their ticket website can only support a certain amount of purchases at a time. If it says sold out on the morning of July 15th this may not actually be the case. Please press refresh and try again a few minutes later. TICKETS DO SELL OUT IN HOURS!
WHAT TO KNOW WHEN ATTENDING THE OKTOBERFEST: These rules being implemented from Summer Stage and not by the Parade Committee.
- The following cannot be brought into the Central Park venue: strollers, glass bottles, cans, coolers, folding chairs, bikes, rollerblades, scooters, skateboards, beach umbrellas, video cameras,selfie sticks, professional camera gear or pets.
- We aren’t responsible for prohibited items left outside the venue.
- Bags are subject to search.
- Factory sealed plastic water bottles and refillable bottles are allowed into the Central Park venue.
- Smoking is prohibited in all NYC parks.
- SummerStage takes place at Rumsey Playfield, enter Central Park on 69th and 5th Ave.