Gala & Silent Auction September 15
($200 General + $5 Service Charge /
$420 VIP + $10 Service Charge)
This year the Gala will be held at The Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers. The formal event will take place from 6pm-11pm. There will be chef stations sponsored by different German Restaurants, butcher shops and caterers in the metropolitan area. Each station will be offering tastings of their personal specialties. A seated dinner and an open bar is also included. The Gala will also include a silent auction. Music will be provided by Heimat Klänge.
Service fee for Gala Ticket is waived if paid by check. Contact RSVP@GermanParadeNYC.org to pay by check.
Grandstand Tickets September 16
($15 General + $1 Service Charge)
View this year’s Steuben Parade from the best spots available, on our bleachers, with full view of the entertainment area. Sticker tickets will be mailed to you, please bring them the day of the Parade. Service fee for Grandstand Ticket is waived if paid by check. Contact Grandstand@GermanParadeNYC.org to pay by check.
SOLD OUT- Oktoberfest Tickets September 16
Don’t miss New York’s greatest Oktoberfest… Entertainment on the big stage includes “Spitze” and “The Polka Brothers”. Many German groups from the Parade will also perform. Other highlights include the US Championship in Masskrugstemmen, presented by Hofbräu as well as a variety of German food, beer and wine.
General Oktoberfest Tickets ($31 Including Service Charge)
SOLD OUT- VIP Oktoberfest Tickets ($132 Including Service Charge)
VIP Tickets include admission, unlimited beer & wine, special food menu all afternoon and special seating at beer garden. Paper Tickets will be mailed to you for the VIP Area.
CHILDREN 5 YEARS OF AGE AND UNDER DO NOT NEED A TICKET TO THE OKTOBERFEST.
Please note that the general tickets are sold directly from Summer Stage and their ticket website can only support a certain amount of purchases at a time. If it says sold out on the morning of July 17th this may not actually be the case. Please press refresh and try again a few minutes later. TICKETS DO SELL OUT IN HOURS!
WHAT TO KNOW WHEN ATTENDING THE OKTOBERFEST: These rules being implemented from Summer Stage and not by the Parade Committee.
- The following cannot be brought into the Central Park venue: strollers, glass bottles, cans, coolers, folding chairs, bikes, rollerblades, scooters, skateboards, beach umbrellas, video cameras,selfie sticks, professional camera gear or pets.
- We aren’t responsible for prohibited items left outside the venue.
- Bags are subject to search.
- Factory sealed plastic water bottles and refillable bottles are allowed into the Central Park venue.
- Smoking is prohibited in all NYC parks.
- SummerStage takes place at Rumsey Playfield, enter Central Park on 69th and 5th Ave.