Zum Schneider, the original Bavarian Bierhaus in NYC owned by Sylvester Schneider, once again presents Munich on the East River, an unforgettable and traditional München Oktoberfest experience. Zum Schneider hosts its annual event for the fourth time, by following the age old traditions of Oktoberfest typically celebrated in Munich for over 200 years.
- Fully decked out traditional Oktoberfest tent with original furniture, “Masskrügen” (liter steins), an Oompah band stage, general admission area, reserved and VIP seating.
- Original Oktoberfest beers on tap: HB Traunstein Festbier, Andechs Festbier (exclusive), Paulaner Märzen and Paulaner Wiesn. The beers are served in 1L glass Steins and cost $18 each. We also serve white wine, soft drinks and bottled water.
- Wiesn-Hendl & Haxn (Oktoberfest roast chicken & pork shank), plus other food served in the tent. Vegetarian options available. See the full menu below.
- Live music with Mösl Franzi & the JaJaJa’s and special guests, starting shortly after doors open throughout the day/evening. DJ Volka Racho in between sets.
- Stands outside selling roasted almonds, gingerbread hearts, giant Brezn, cotton candy and more… strongman competitions, games, photo booth and our lovely carousel.
- Staff fluent in German and English, dressed in Dirndl and Lederhosen.